15 October, 2006

Holy fucking shit...

...I've completely forgotten about this place. Well I'll defend myself with being, well, not exactly busy, bun unavaialable. My uni classes have started again, and this time I have to pass some extra dull exams. I will move soon, as my parents have divorced and house is on sale. My comp is still not operational, and I'm starting to get extra irritated over it.

I am now fully aware of dangers of online flirting... I am expected to sit on a bus and have several hours ride to see a girl I was talking to -.- I need to control my charm a bit. My little problem with a girl I know (I think I mentioned her somewhere) ended up as a fiasco... oh, well... Next, please :)

I was called to recruiting center for medical examination to see will I be drafted into army (that is obligatory here) and they scared the crap out of my family by telling them that my results show that I have seriously damaged liver. Everybody started panicking and sending me to various tests for about a week, only to find out (once we payed for private examination) that I had some serious virus that my body neutralised and is tearing it apart, so my blood will have odd results for about a year or more... I got to gloat over everybody who panicked - I told them I'd have known if I was ill *smirk*


For all you bloggers and MySpacers, here's something nifty I've found - A way to share your music and similar stuff... I'm gonna toy around with it a bit, and I won't make it permanent yet - until I find a template I like and where to put it (on this page) :P


Anyway... later.

4 comments:

A post!
Good to know you're still around! And alive.. sheesh.. anyway, good to know your liver is not failing you. Sorry about your parents too.. were are you moving?

Glad your okay and hope you keep in touch :)

Ditto what Princess said!

Post more somewhere, though. Here, forums, I don't care, just like to know you're alive and flirting. Er, kicking. Yes.

I am breaking my cardinal no commenting rule for you. I hope you're satisfied:P
Anyhow glad to see you about and blogging again. I was half afraid you had forsaken it forever. Have a brownie.
see ya
xxxxx

Satisfied indeed I am m'lady... Hope to see more comments from you :P Don't make me go provocative so you'd reply.