...are things I am taught at college so lame. I had to go and take an exam in saturday morning, but it's cool, I could have gotten over it - after all I have no more clases for next three months. So I sit there with bunch of other guys, feeling good about myself in general, when they hand out the exam assigments and ho ho ho... first two assigments were adding, substracting, multiplying and dividing. Now before you go an a rampage of indignity I must defend myself saying that first assigment had four different equasions, and second one had an unknown constant X that needed to be calculated...
I am able to feel your disaproval as you read this, so I will tell what makes the exam dull like a Backstreet Boys live stage. Everything had to be done in BINARY CODE. YEAH, THREE PAGES AND 1 HOUR 40 MINUTES OF ZEROES AND ONES, TO CALCULATE SOMETHING SHITTY LIKE 126.35 + 1469.5
If I ever come to the state of mind where I'll think like this: 'Let me calculate this by hand, ignoring conviniences of modern societies to have PHONES that can do advanced math equasions, but while I'm at it, let me do it like computer does it as to make sure it is correct - It will take me half an hour, but that doesn't beat the satisfaction of me doing mundane calculation on most OBNOXIOUS way imaginable' - you are free to take a baseball bat and bash my skull into unrecognition.
So to whoever lamo it is who chose to put this sort of crap into my sudies program - here's some friendly feedback from your beloved student:
01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01100101 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101101 01110101 01100011 01101000 00100001 00100001 00100001






10 comments:
0_0 so many zeros and ones. that must feel so... fustrating having to calculate easy sums via ...*points at the mass of numbers* that. lucky you to have holidays for 3 months. mine's over by next week :(
... I don't even know that language :(
i know, and it's a pain in the a$$!!!
Hey! I know what binary code is! I had to do that stuff in computer programming. It really sucks though. Must've been annoying and a pain.
~Rei~
Binary Code sounds very communist.
Unh? Communist?
Looks like The Matrix if you ask me..
Yes, communist. Communism is the root of all evil, so therefore, everything that is evil is communist. It's my logic. And actually, those things streaming across the screen are not 0's and 1's, at least not in the other two movies. In Revolutions and the other shitty one, they were Japanese letters.
Oh, lordy, binary fun. I remember doing it all junior and senior year. You're a brave soul.
~sphinx~
Wow... so many responses.
Srki - Good points, but that doesn't stop it from being lame.
Wozzie, your look on the world makes me all warm and fuzzy about future of mankind.
I thought the whole point of communism was not being evil.. although in application this turned out differently. Anyhow, in The Matrix, it was numbers.. I stand by my answer.
Post a Comment