12 August, 2006

This rocked...


... but I wonder how bored you must be to do something like this. This is not work of ordinary boredom, this is a product of a nail of dull being driven directly into your skull. Anyway it made me laugh and the girl is cute so I tought I might share this.

I swear to god I'm gonna stop going to the pool. I'd rather stay home and sweat my ass off then to torture my brain with occasional ugly dimwits that show up there. There was this girl yesterday and it is apparent that nobody showed her how to shave legs. I swear to my fucking lack of god she could knit a sweater out of that crap. Made me want to have a rusty knife and a dark alley -.-

I saw trailer for Spiderman 3... it was interesting and I only hope that it will not be ruined by hasty We Want More Money Coorporation (aka. Sony Entertaiment).

Whops... Life's calling. Gotta go. Later.

10 comments:

If she had more hair on her legs than you do, that's definitaly a bad sign.

It's not the guy that's boring... It's that you have to be bored to sid town and practice it fot xyz hours to be sure you got it right -.-

Hmmmm no denying it's an interesting skill to have. But I share Nameless's view. With a girl that hawt dating him why is this the only thing he can think of to do to relieve tedium!!!!!!!!!!!

There Srki - you see! I'm right ;P

who's this princess you talking 'bout?
aaanyway. I just thought that it was cool that he could hit the glass, even if he missed.

and about the shaving legs. I DON'T SHAVE MY LEGS. At least, not in the winter.

I believe I am the Princess.

And the Princess shaves her legs; spring, summer, fall and winter...

and I'm sure your other significant side is thankfull for that princess... And Tova - thanks for the info... now I can go gouge my eyes out in peace.

Srki... Do look at the name of my post. It was fun to watch, but he still could have spent time in any other way.

Woo, had to chime in. I shave, always, everywhere I can. Body hair is scary.

Now, while that guy may be bored out of his mind, you have to admit, that's an impressive talent. You have no room to talk, either, Nik! You spent all that time to link to the vid and post the blog about it

:P

Watch out for the Snakes on the Plane!