...with each passing day. Before main story I will cover - here's the lost of Google services I use:
Google Search Engine - this is rather self-explanatory
Google custom homepage - quick access to RSS feeds that is available from any PC.. Rocks.
Gmail - well, I had Yahoo account long time ago, but Gmail is much, much more intuitive. Searching messages, chatting and speed brought by using AJAX scripts... Rocks
Google Earth - I had so much fun using this when it was first published, and Pro version now is awesome... Rocks
Google Calendar - I tried using some of the Calendar software, but they are usually hard to export data from, and I often format my PC. Online variant, heh... Rocks ;)
Well, last wednesday FBI asked all of the search engines for their detailed logs for the period of last month and list of websites most commonly visited trough this search.
AOL and MSN, being pussies they are, turned over their logs right away. Yahoo showed some balls and have sent them extremely limited amount of information - search strings only. Google responded with polite - 'Fuck you very much'. I am still smirking at the thought of Bush administrators receiving that reply. Here's the full article.
On another note - yesterday I was talked into watching 'Battlestar Galactica' pilot shows... and now I am dumbstruck... the sheer awesomeness of that series is staggering. A must-see.
The girl playing an android is frigging HOT... *drool* Anyway, next few days of my life I dedicate to watching trough all of the episodes of it.
Hmmm... I am going to dig out my Photoshop CD and develop a stamp. Something along the lines of 'Approved by Nik'... and of course not-so-flattering counterpart of it.
Later
Google Search Engine - this is rather self-explanatory
Google custom homepage - quick access to RSS feeds that is available from any PC.. Rocks.
Gmail - well, I had Yahoo account long time ago, but Gmail is much, much more intuitive. Searching messages, chatting and speed brought by using AJAX scripts... Rocks
Google Earth - I had so much fun using this when it was first published, and Pro version now is awesome... Rocks
Google Calendar - I tried using some of the Calendar software, but they are usually hard to export data from, and I often format my PC. Online variant, heh... Rocks ;)
Well, last wednesday FBI asked all of the search engines for their detailed logs for the period of last month and list of websites most commonly visited trough this search.
AOL and MSN, being pussies they are, turned over their logs right away. Yahoo showed some balls and have sent them extremely limited amount of information - search strings only. Google responded with polite - 'Fuck you very much'. I am still smirking at the thought of Bush administrators receiving that reply. Here's the full article.
On another note - yesterday I was talked into watching 'Battlestar Galactica' pilot shows... and now I am dumbstruck... the sheer awesomeness of that series is staggering. A must-see.

The girl playing an android is frigging HOT... *drool* Anyway, next few days of my life I dedicate to watching trough all of the episodes of it.
Hmmm... I am going to dig out my Photoshop CD and develop a stamp. Something along the lines of 'Approved by Nik'... and of course not-so-flattering counterpart of it.
Later






4 comments:
Yes, I can see how you would be attracted to those red devil-like eyes of hers...
You read me like a book ;)
Actually, I read you like a blog oh mysterious, nameless one.. :) But I think I might just have figured out your name is Nik..!
...I never hid my name. Whoever wants to find me I'll give him (her) ;) my name and adress.
Post a Comment