It will be talking depressive people into committing suicide. I'll keep a score and everything.
I mean, come on. You're here people, just have fun. No reason to bitch to someone else about your life - it's much easier to send everything to hell, go out and have a good time instead of trying to get reassurance from someone who (chances are) doesn't give a damn. That's it. I'm making a score board in Excel.
I also did a very stupid thing - I got hooked up on Warcraft III again. And I did it just as my exams are about to start. Go me.
I've been handed something that is - if that is possible - much much worse than Badger Badger link. It is llama llama song -.- Here you go.
Later
I mean, come on. You're here people, just have fun. No reason to bitch to someone else about your life - it's much easier to send everything to hell, go out and have a good time instead of trying to get reassurance from someone who (chances are) doesn't give a damn. That's it. I'm making a score board in Excel.
I also did a very stupid thing - I got hooked up on Warcraft III again. And I did it just as my exams are about to start. Go me.
I've been handed something that is - if that is possible - much much worse than Badger Badger link. It is llama llama song -.- Here you go.
Later






8 comments:
Note to self:
Not speak to you about my problems.
Check!
Awww... but I have made a special entry in my scoreboard just for you -.-
Spoilsport.
In your... where?
Scoreboard, it's somewhere up there ^
Anyway, that llama thing almost made me spit out a Teddy Graham. And I'm at work! I'm going to be grateful that the work compy has no sound and leave it at that.
Thanks a lot Nik!...
The sound makes it 1000 times worse -.-
I liked Badger Badger, but the llama thing is annoying. Good thing to email to people you hate.
About that "llama, llama" stuff: It's SO NOT worth waiting 7 minutes on a dial up connection to see that kind of crap :)!
How does one make GAIM stop working ???
-.-
Post a Comment