10 August, 2006

Why am I not afraid of giving out my name...

...should be rather self-explaining. Isn't it ;P

Well I've seen few more episodes of Battlestar Galactica, and I am kinda turned off for now... in three (long and content filled) episodes there are barely any robots : / It is hardly good SF series without robots firing lasers all over the place and big explosions and things... You get my drift, don't you.

I've been tagged by
džoni to make a personal top 10 list of bands/musical performers. Here goes:

01. Nightwish
02. System of a Down
03. Red Hot Chilli Peppers
04. The Prodigy
05. Van Gog (local band)
06. The Ortodox Cells
07. Bijelo Dugme (also local)
08. Riblja Čorba (take a guess)
09. Balašević
10. Bajaga

Come on Princess, let's see your top ten.

*sigh* I'm gonna hafta promote my blog on some forum or something... I do have few loyal readers but my Ego knows no limits.

Adding people to my punch-list:
Michael Jackson - he is too eary not to be punched
Cristofor Columbo - too nosy for his own good

Later

4 comments:

In case you didn't notice, Ortodox are also local :)

You have no readers!? Ha! I only have one!

Oh and thanks for being my one and only faithful reader.. ha ha.

I linked you on my blog.. thought it might help your Ego..