19 August, 2006

Wierd events around me...

...and I don't give a shit. My parents are in a huge argument that is in progress for a while now, my sister listens to 'Tokio Hotel', I'm getting low Uni scores, but I still don't care. Now that's lazy.

I'm going to lake to do some swimming, I might post some pictures later. Otherwise it was uneventful few days. I might go on a killing spree - I hate being bored. I'm in the process of making new blog that will be extension of this - it will be my ever-shifting punch-list. Pray that you do not find yourself on it.

Browsing randomly trough Deviant Art I've found awesome pic. Here be it:


Doesnt it look... Powerful ? Almost makes me want to live in a world where things like this exist.

Also, a cute British girl is turning 18 today. Say 'Happy Birthday' to her or I'll stab you all. *Gets back to plotting what present to send her*

Later.

4 comments:

It has a tree groing on it's head.. but yes powerful might be a good word.

Anyhow, happy birthday to this girl, don't know you but wishing happy birthday to strangers is better than getting punched..

(Sigh) I wish I were turning 18 again..
*Looks dreadfully at the calendar and realizes she's turning 20 in exactly 1 month and a day.. (Sigh again)

Why is there a tree in its head?

Hehe... Maybe I'm late, but never mind: Happy birthday, cute british girl!!! I don't wish I was 18 again, because I'm 19 and, thanks to nameless_one, I hate my age :)!!!! Ance, but from now on, my nickname is Kunoichi, that's Japanese word for a female ninja, after breaking 2 teeth, I think I deserve that name :)!

Ok, I apologize in advance for this pet peeve of mine. But I know you will get back at me for this.

The word is spelled WEIRD, not wierd.