01 August, 2006

It will take some time...

... before I collect enough money to fix my PC. Crap - all I have to say. On the bright side I will get enough money in a month to do a massive upgrade of it, so waiting might be worth it.

Now let's see... I had fun last night. Now for all of the regular readers who immediately think of my previous post - not that kind of fun ;P 'The talk' was moved to thursday, so I went out to see some friends who could be classified as 'nerdy'. We had a few beers, started talking about some old games, moved onto Tolkien universe and before I realised what was going on I was talked into being a Game Master for a pen and paper role-playing game.

Since today they insisted on me fulfilling my promise I will do so. But they are the one who will be sorry. They will learn to shiver when the name of Azrael Stormcrow is mentioned (Elven Assassin who I intend to make them chase).

They asked for it.

I also went to do some swimming today and I my eyes severely damaged. If you are fat and ugly DO NOT WEAR A BLODDY BIKINI. Even better - stay home. And close all of the windows. Now I shall suppress all of my traumas from today by tormenting my players that are due any minute now.

Later

6 comments:

Hahaha fat ladies in bikinis are always funny, they look like sausages! And umm.. a gamer? Really? Didn't think you were the type.. anyways, whatever floats your boat dude!

Oh and sorry it wasn't THAT kind of fun :)

Princess is moving Ur ass, dude!
Princess rule!!!

Bu the way, that was my nickname for a while, but I changed it... Princess, whoever U are, I'm very proud :)

*Didn't think you were the type.. anyways, whatever floats your boat dude!*

I'm pretty sure there is an insult here.

And Ance - if you are too lazy to type two more letters in the word 'you' - don't bother typing. Looks retarded -.-

Haha, no insult, I swear. It was actually a compliment although maybe not expressed in the right way...

And thanks Ance.

Well when you're get that PC stuff all worked out, check out this link. I really think you'll like it.