14 November, 2006

So it begins...

... just as I feared. Today is the day I go out and buy myself a shotgun and one of those construction site horns, ya know, the ones that can blow your brain trough your ear if it is too close. I expect most of my friends also to start buying weaponry of various sort, for our little country has befallen a curse beyond any that we survived so far.

No, Milosevic is not back as a president. Tito is still dead. Aliens are still a mystery and the Antichrist is not to be expected for a while yet. The horror I am talking about is a horrible thing called "TELEMARKETING".

Well it's not that it is new, within last half year I have faced this foul annoying thing once or twice, but today, having received a call to buy window blinds and to fill out some trivia set DEFCON 1 in my head. Now, I will try to get one of those construction site horns, and the moment I slightly suspect the call is phone commercial, someone is getting some of his hearing power reduced. For those of you paying attention, here's why I need a gun - I have phone tracker, and god help them if they do not have hidden numbers.

'Nuff said. Later.

3 comments:

Ever played Postal? It washes off *some* bit of a frustration. Until the next call, that is...

Whatever floats your boat..
But hilarious, as always.

yes they are so annoying!! but my dad has decided to take up their time when he's bored. and then go at the end oh sorry, i'm not interested! ^^

of course that worries me.. i mean, dude, they have our telephone number and who noes what else! they can harrass you if they're annoyed enuf.