13 November, 2006

Need For Speed - Carbon...

should be banned. It is more addictive then most of the drugs I've heard of. If you were wondering why I was away for last few days - that's the answer (that and me not having money to pay for my internet connection on time -.-) For those of you who didn't think I play video games - here's a hint - I sometimes do... anyway whoever hasn't heard of NFS series should have their computers confiscated and burned.

Let's see, what else is new... I'm afraid it was a very dull week thanks to NFS, but I will set something on fire this weekend (read - make BBQ) so I might have some pics to share. Here's something that cracked me up the other day:Whoever made this deserves a pat on the back.

Anyway, later.

3 comments:

Ha, ha :)
Glad to know you're still around!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

HAHA. yes i know about NFS i used to play it all the time..*yay my computer shall not be burnt!! ^^*

ooh i think those pictures are freaky.. have you seen the collection of cards they made? they've been around for a while now ^^