I had to get up early in the morning (6.30) to go to uni to do some lame ass exam... Did rather well, but like I said - it is lame. The good news is that friday, saturday and sunday I was drunk all the time. It was my family's patron saint - St. George the dragonslayer so we had some guests over (heh, listen to me - some :P), I went as a guest at another party and made one on my own... During three days time I drank more wine than water during a month... and I still have a clear head and another patron saint celebration to visit tonight and another party on saturday pending... Life is good here. Ah, you better remember this post - it is firs and possibly last optimistic post you will ever lay your eyes on for a while.
Elrick, organise a party... Or at least some clubbing with your uni gals, you know I have nothing fun to do at my uni :P
Later
[EDIT] Ah, a maze to reduce your IQ to a level of a plant... have fun. [/EDIT]
Elrick, organise a party... Or at least some clubbing with your uni gals, you know I have nothing fun to do at my uni :P
Later
[EDIT] Ah, a maze to reduce your IQ to a level of a plant... have fun. [/EDIT]






5 comments:
You? Not optimistic? Never.
O_O A happy Nik!!!
*begins digging bunker and lining it with baked beans in preparation of the apocalypse*
Still tis nice to hear you're smily. Enjoy your partys;)
Hello from the USA!! :-)
Err... hello. Stick around and bask in my infinite wisdom.
*basks in nik's infinite..umm..sarcasm* (sorry, couldn't say wisdom!) LOL
*jealous* have fun at the parties
Post a Comment