11 December, 2006

Aaaaaaand again...

.. have I completely neglected this place. Well, there are bunch of reasons (none of which I will share with you 'tho. Seeing my readers are mostly females I'd get made fun of ;P) but hey, my blog, my rules.
I've started to learn HTML and pretty soon I'll move on to CSS so this Blog layout will go trough major change. It was pissing me off for a while now, but I couldn't read the CSS rules set by the guy who made this template. Exams are coming on too... AGAIN! There are some good news in my life 'tho... Telemarketers stopped calling :) I'll take all the credit for that.
Well, look at the date. Damn. Where did the year go ? Oh, wait, I know. I Was out most of the tame having fun. Oh well. I'll try to keep up, but that is not very likely. I was talked into starting to play World of Warcraft, and even tho I am holding up against desire to play 24/7, I'm starting to crack -.- Back to the topic of New Year, I have no idea what to do for it... It is possible that I'll just decorate, kick my parents out and bring some chosen company home *wink wink*

Nothing perverted... There will certainly be less then 4 of us.

Hm.

Let's make that less then 7, just so I could say "I said there will be less then 7 of us" later.

Later

5 comments:

Oh come on, we won't make fun of you! :)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

*in AOL voice* You got spam!

And, yeah, what Princess said! We won't make fun of you :)

Now whaddaya know, spam. Who'd expect?

And i don't beleave you two girls, not for a sec :P

Please. Pretty please.
Relationships ALWAYS make good blog popularity :)

Oh, in case you haven't noticed, I am somewhat back on the blog scene so come on down and get your dose of pink!