... and I'm a mess. I have only vague plans about upcoming celebration, and I will need to go out shopping soon, to get some nice clothes :P The city here has turned into dullsville. My coding has come to a halt, as it is too hard to read manuals from comp, I'll have to buy some books.
Heh... I just had a great idea. Since it appears I will be the one to organise a party for new year, I'll make it a masked party :D Oh, how will my friends hate me for that *snickers* Oh well. Someone has to be evil.
My cell phone is starting to act bitchy, shutting down for no apparent reason. Even 'tho it is Nokia, the day I slam it against some wall is drawing near, I can feel it. Or even better, tracing down the location where this particular phone was made and blowing up the place with all the workers there seems like better idea.
Hm. I'm gonna have to download some music for new year's... Come on girls, suggest something, 'cos I doubt my guests would appreciate listening to punk on New Year ;)
Later.
[EDIT] I just now realised that this place has become dull enough that even i have very few things to criticise and be sarcastic about. I'll go blow up a building or two, that should break the monotony [/EDIT]
Heh... I just had a great idea. Since it appears I will be the one to organise a party for new year, I'll make it a masked party :D Oh, how will my friends hate me for that *snickers* Oh well. Someone has to be evil.
My cell phone is starting to act bitchy, shutting down for no apparent reason. Even 'tho it is Nokia, the day I slam it against some wall is drawing near, I can feel it. Or even better, tracing down the location where this particular phone was made and blowing up the place with all the workers there seems like better idea.
Hm. I'm gonna have to download some music for new year's... Come on girls, suggest something, 'cos I doubt my guests would appreciate listening to punk on New Year ;)
Later.
[EDIT] I just now realised that this place has become dull enough that even i have very few things to criticise and be sarcastic about. I'll go blow up a building or two, that should break the monotony [/EDIT]






5 comments:
And what is wrong with punk? You are getting sloppy old boy :P to little sarcasm from you.
Yeah, right!
Put as all behind masks, and deny us the pleasure of punk... Well, Smiley will be delighted! Especially for hiding his face part :D
We want sarcasm!
I love the idea of a masked party! It is also very chic, which means punk is a big no no. I would go more along the lines of funky jazz and champagne.. but, hey, that's just me.
Enjoy your party!
Grinch is a sellout!
New Year's was over a month ago; did you not make it into 2007? That would be a shame, the world needs more sarcasm...
Take care :)
Post a Comment