23 June, 2006

The nerdish thing...

... I have ever seen online. And I have seen Star Treck forums (*shudder* the horror). Oh, yeah... I might as well say what it is. Look:

Now, this is fantasy based radio that has just recently celebrated 5 years, playing 24/7 songs from 'Braveheart' and similar movies, as well as RPG games music (for all you 'Oblivion' nerds out there - they apparently have entire soundtrack). Ack. What a waste of bandwith. I need to add a plugin to my Firefox that will automaticly bitch-slap me every time I try to visit site that has guy who calles himself 'Legolas' as a moderator. Hell with it, I'll add all other characters from LOTR on the list as well.

Now, I am not against LOTR. I have read the trilogy, as well as 'Hobbit' and 'Silmarilion' ages ago, and I like them... But when they started printing out things like 'Tree and Leaf', featuring entire genealogy of main royal lines from every elven tribe, my alarms went off. It is a fantasy book. Not someting to bore people to death with.

In concludion, I add people who call themselves by characters from any Tolkien book to my 'Punch List'

Some of the people that commented my last post were asking me wtf is ouzo... I can tell without even looking that they are not from Serbia, and probably not in Europe either. Ouzo is a Greek variant of Vodka. It is not as strong and, unlike Vodka, it tastes rather sweet. But be on alert, it is not that weak as a drink.Try it if you have courage ;P

I have found a tempo of posting I like - one post in two days. Seing my exams are starting tommorow, I will not thange layot of the blog much, but do not be suprised if you see some minor changes now and then. And I thank people who post here and visit occasionaly - My ego is in your debt :)

7 comments:

Please don't punch me-I can give you gold!

^_^ Likes ranting, is hilarious and posts at least once a week. Keep this up and I think you might get famous in the blogging industry.
(And don't punch Legolas, he's so adorable!)

... heh, fpf saved you legolas ;P

Thanks for explaining ouzo. And you are right. I'm not in europe. I don't even drink yet.

The whole nerd thing was funny!

Hooray, now you can all visit my homepage to click the links and get the gold! Thanks again fpf!

no problem ;) Now you can teach me how to shoot arrows with a great deal of accuracy and deadliness! XD

Hey, I'm from Canada and I knew what ouzo was! It's bad though.. ohh the taste.. awful memories.