21 June, 2006

I never realy liked drinking ouzo...

... and after last night I have remembered why it is so. It is one of the few drinks that can leave me a headache ><
So today's post will be somewhat random. Here's a short list of people I'd like to punch in the face:

  • Leonardo Di Caprio
  • That guy who plays faggot in 'Will and Grace' (The other regular faggot. Not Will. Altough...)
  • My math teacher from elementary - for being an ass
  • Guy that sold me stale oranges yesterday
  • Anyone who uses l337 speech
  • That guy who tought of 'clippy' - I should probably recieve a medal from that one. When I heard it was not going to be included into office few years ago, I tought good ol' Bill had come down with a flu or a rare moment of humanity and decided to make one of his products slightly less annoying. But after seing 'Vista', I am inclined to beleave he got over it.
Ugh.

That's the short list. I doubt long one would fit here. That's it for today.

7 comments:

Isn't every post practically random? And what's ouzo?
Well, I agree that Leo DC should be punched. He cannot act and he's not as hot as some girls may believe. The only time when I saw him act better than stinking average was in the movie "What's eating Gilbert Grape" and he was acting the retard (no offence anyone).
With the 'faggot' in "Will and Grace" you're talking about the other minor character, right? He is funny, don't punch him! I htink i like him better than Will, even if i can't remember his name. :\
Last words: Kill the Words Paperclip, what's ouzo and it's l33t, not l337?

I would like to join you in punching anyone in the face if they use l337 speak.

How could you bye stale oranges? Don you have eyes :P

ROFLMAOPMP
I think my list would consist of mostly the BUSH's, MARTIN's & BLAIR's of the world...but to each his own...that's why I breathe DEEP & breathe SLOW.
Stop by for a visit and join the 'Evolution' where the "R" is silent...they'll never SEE it coming.

your humble servant,
Ancient Clown

HI FROM PORTUGAL
GREAT BLOG
VISIT ME IN MY BLOG TOO
KEEP IN TOUCH
:)

Yeah, what is ouzo? I don't know what that is.

And if you want, I'll help you take out the people who use l337 speech. Heheh...

Cheking in...and out. Sorry, but my dial-up connection doesn't allow me playing in such manner as posting comments to any blog :(:(:(