...make me want to crawl back in bed and not come out until overall human IQ doubles. At least.
'Kay - morning. I turn on TV as I eat my breakfast. First channel - Bush documentary. I'm not worried because first channel always sucks. *click* - footage of plane crashing. Not worried - second channel is rarely better than first. 20 seconds later my remote control flies trough the window in high velocity.
Okay, it is the date. But, see... I don't want to see it. People died. More people died as consequence of that. So? Not something I care about as I eat breakfast and get ready to try to find someone smarter then amoeba to talk to (my inner circle of friends)
Anyway - if you got nothing to broadcast on TV, do NOT broadcast what everybody is... I mean, come on! Broadcast cartoons. Or porn. You'd break the records on vievers numbers.
I almost forgot... Everybody is blogging about it too... It effects even me, although I hardly give a shit. So I express my freedom of speech by saying - I don't care. NEXT!
I cannot migrate my Blog to blogger2... some stupid problem popped out. Darn. I have some Uni things to rant about too, but I'll do it tomorrow.
Later
'Kay - morning. I turn on TV as I eat my breakfast. First channel - Bush documentary. I'm not worried because first channel always sucks. *click* - footage of plane crashing. Not worried - second channel is rarely better than first. 20 seconds later my remote control flies trough the window in high velocity.
Okay, it is the date. But, see... I don't want to see it. People died. More people died as consequence of that. So? Not something I care about as I eat breakfast and get ready to try to find someone smarter then amoeba to talk to (my inner circle of friends)
Anyway - if you got nothing to broadcast on TV, do NOT broadcast what everybody is... I mean, come on! Broadcast cartoons. Or porn. You'd break the records on vievers numbers.
I almost forgot... Everybody is blogging about it too... It effects even me, although I hardly give a shit. So I express my freedom of speech by saying - I don't care. NEXT!
I cannot migrate my Blog to blogger2... some stupid problem popped out. Darn. I have some Uni things to rant about too, but I'll do it tomorrow.
Later






12 comments:
You make me happy.
Regardless of the fact that it happened, and we thought some of our friends had been in the building, it's not something that we bring up. Ever, if possible. Who wants to keep remembering something that awful anyway?
Those who forget their history are doomed to repeat it.
Humans are doomed to that anyway. Too stubborn to learn from their mistakes, too easily tempted to do the wrong thing.
~Sleaw
Mm, muffin...
Oh, and Nik, I still <3 you.
@Sphinx: Tnx :)
@Woozie: Do you have some book titled "How to piss Nameless_One off" ? If you do not own it you could write it. Grow an opinion, do not have it fed to you.
@Foxy: I ment no disrispect... but we'll all die sooner or later. I'm over it, so should everybody be.
i think i agree with nameless on this one. they have the stupid tape of the whole thing played all over the tv. I don't think they care, they just want more viewer, something to talk about other thank some non-issue topic. it's stupid that the news back in my state comprises mostly of people complaining, through the media, about somebody shitting them up. WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN!! [/rant]
whoops, that *points above* was from me...me being FPF XD
Maybe you don't care about it but I do not know of one person who didn't talk about it on September 11, even if it was in a bad way.
So maybe you don't care and that dragging it on and on over the past 5 yrs is ridiculous but it still happened and there are still repercussions.
That's it, it's the 13 now, no need to talk about it again. More important things are going on.. like my b-day in 7 days.. :)
I do have opinions of my own. Just because I believe in something others happen to believe in doesn't necessarily mean it was fed to me.
Hey.... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeere are youuuuuuuuuuuu? What's up?! Come on.. POST!
Yes maam' :P
*coughcoughcoughupdate!!coughcough*
Post a Comment