06 September, 2006

My plot to destroy the world...

...will have to go on hiatus. I was planning to shove Earth into a black hole - supermassive black hole, just to make sure - but apparently there are very few of those around :( I'll just have to find a way to create antimatter and dump some into planet's core. That should work too.
Besides that 'would' leave me with a problem of what do do once I shove earth in planned direction, but I'm sure I'd manage to improvise. Well, the good thing is that I learned a lot about black holes in process here's a very useful link with low-level explanations of the way black holes work.
Niftiest pic:
Anyway, I still haven't repaired my comp, but I have hopes that will happen soon. Or I might go into stabbing frenzy. It is getting increasingly hard to chat and/or post on forums and blogs with room that is NOT off limits to everybody -.-

Later

7 comments:

Destroying the world is best done with cheese and a mixture of oil, razor blades and grasshoppers. Why do it the hard way? =)

~Sleaw

Hiii Eawie. *ahem* Anyway, that's a great piccy. My husband knows a lot about black holes if you ever need/want someone to talk to. Whatever happened to that date from the other night, eh?

Yeah! The date!

Who cares about black holes.. (looks around her in case there is one just waiting to suck her in..)

Dont tell me I strike you as someone who would blog about their dates. I might be forced to hunt you down and kill you.

And thanks for the tip Sleaw, but wouldnt grashoppers slip on the oil and fall on the razor blades ???

BOO! Hey hey! long time no see ^^

the way you typed that reminds me of 8-BIT THEATRE!! oh my! did you get infected too?! sleaw! what did i tell you about sneezing on people?

LOL

~FPF

I've been reading 8-Bit while you were learning how to righ-click. I am aware that it will sound geekish, but Black Mage is my role model *smirk* Who do you think Sleaw got link from :P

oh. my bad your highness XD
~FPF