16 July, 2006

After last few uneventful months...

...came a week packed with events. I can barely catch up with them. I wouldn't whine if all of the events were good, but that's not the case.

As for the question why haven't I updated for a while - andwer is rather simple - I fried my PC. Actualy I fried only the motherboard bur the effects are more/less same. And when I say fried, I mean not only fried, but I mean 'Holy crap!!! Get me ton of mustard and some onions for this bad boy' fried. The inside of my computer case is a total mess. So my internet time was nonexistant for the last week or so.

That's about only bad thing I can think up that happened to me (bseides the fact that I was forced to see last half an hour of Da Vinci Code...) So - on to the good stuff : )

A friend of my father works night shift on the local pool ^^ I went few times and I am somewhat ashamed of my lack of stamina, but I'm working on it ;)

I've been to few wery good parties with my friends during last few days and we have made scedual of parties for the next week or so - every day at least one ^^... O_o I almost forgot the best thing that happened to me... I HAVE SENT MY MOTHER AND SISTER ON SOME CRAPPY VACATION and the house is all mine and fathers... actualy, scratch that. MINE! ALL MINE!!! I might gonna have to hire construction workers to repair the structural damage day before mother is supposed to get back, but it'll be worth it ^^

Later

2 comments:

freezing ova here. about 10 degrees celsius. >< need more winter clothes!!

Stop partying and start posting, dude!