...my personal meaning of the world 'boring'
I was away to see my gramma and do some studying but I lasted only 6 out of 10 days I planned... THERE WAS NOTHING TO DO! (I am never bored enough to study entire day). There is nothing more boring than being at your gramma's apartment in a city where you know noone to and try to study... for 10 days.
Well, there is. I was told that having 6 hours of math on every monday is a torment. By the end of third hour flies spontaniosly combust, and by the time fifth class starts you can HEAR brain cells being coroded into the oblivion. That's the timetable for my classes.
I personaly never went to classes on monday so I wouldn't know ;)
Later
29 July, 2006
I need to redefine...
11:39 PM
3 comments






3 comments:
Ha! Poor Gramma..!
meanie!
:P
...
you girls are odd
'nuff said.
Post a Comment