...by my date. The horror. Agony. Shame...
Ok, I am overreacting, but that's not the point. I mean she goddamn missed board half the time, stood there giggling, threw the dart and HIT THE BLODDY BULLS EYE. And when I hit it, dart bounces away from the top of previous dart that got stuck there and of course board didn't register it. FUCK!
Well. I did get to be the moral winner by the end of the night, but that's not the point ;P
*cough* switching topic
I was given a link for a flash movie by this girl with a special post on her blog *Ego boosts* but you are not getting link for her blog ;P She is too nice to be let near some of you folks. Anyway here's the link. It is a bit morbid (a large bit), but it is also funny... the way that waiter guy speaks makes me want to roll on the floor and hit something at the same time (especialy his *inhaaaaaaling air* 'sup line ^^). While you're there also check out that smiley central parody by the same author (You know those 'Hallo!!!' and 'Say something!' emoticons you get to see sometimes that nobody with more IQ then average peanut has downloads? Well it's a parody to that) Thanks Tova, I'll make a post for you one of these days ;)
Now let's see... Oh yes, I downloaded Hearts of Iron 2 , World War II strategy game - extremly detailed. It is the reason for me failing my last exam, but what I can tell you is that have I been Prime Minister of United Kingdom, world would be shaped very differently ;P
More later, now I shall return to trying to find a way to stop Soviet Union for gnawing on my ass...
As I typed this Tova has granted me another hyperlink, for which I am eternally grateful. Now if you excuse me I have to go have a drink. A BIG drink.
Now let's see... Oh yes, I downloaded Hearts of Iron 2 , World War II strategy game - extremly detailed. It is the reason for me failing my last exam, but what I can tell you is that have I been Prime Minister of United Kingdom, world would be shaped very differently ;P
More later, now I shall return to trying to find a way to stop Soviet Union for gnawing on my ass...
As I typed this Tova has granted me another hyperlink, for which I am eternally grateful. Now if you excuse me I have to go have a drink. A BIG drink.






10 comments:
I thought the first part was hilarious.
And Tova rocks!
I really have nothing much else to say...sorry.
You know that if you watch the second video spin 45 times, a sign pops up that says "You are officially gay."
And watch this.
GASP!
A drink! And you judged ME last week! Pfff is all I have to say. And I hope your date beat you GOOD :)
@Woozie: ... and why do you know that fact -.- ?
@Princess: I wasn't jusging you girl, I was encouraging you ;) Don't be mean :P
Well first I read in in a wikipedia article about Shock sites, and then I thought "Bullshit." I went there, it spun 45 times and the sign popped up.
I'm not mean.. but I still think it rocks that you got beat by your date at darts.. It's hilarious :)
You have always been miserable darts player :)! I've beaten Ur sorry ass few times myself!
And I congratulate your girl! She realy rocks!
I like what the anonymous guy said ^^
Kay... I'm gonna leave a message now...
...and slowly walk away... sure you won't mind.
*speeds off*
Ooooh... you folks are a real cheer.
@Ance - shut up. You may have beaten me in pool, but i owned you all at darts.
@Tova - annonimous is Rei ;)
@Sleaw - yeah, thanks for the feedback >.>
Post a Comment